Saturday, April 6, 2013

F
Fun
Have fun every day.  Take time to relax and unwind.  Look for humor and enjoy it.  Find a person who makes you happy and spend a time with them.  Find an activity that makes you happy and carve out time for it. 
This sounds stupid, right?    I bet if you pay attention to your day you will realize you have a lot of days when you are so busy that you do not have fun.  

I came to this realization yesterday when my difficult work week came to a close and I had not had lunch with any of my friends or even had  a conversation with anyone that did not pertain to work.  I feel drained and depressed.  If I had actively taken time for fun I know I would not be in this state.

Enjoy your weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I almost picked that word too. Because we all wanna have Fun. Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and it makes all that annoying work stuff bearable!

    ReplyDelete