Thursday, April 4, 2013

D
Doubts
Examine any doubts you have.  Consider if they are justified.  If they are not, dismiss them.  If they are, here is your opportunity to find a solution before they become an obstacle.

Dreams- Your goals not the ones you have while you sleep.

Dreams are not idle folly.  Dreams give me something to shoot for.  They are inspiring.
My dream to write and share all the stories running around in my head brought me to CBW-LA, an amazing writing group for Children, Middle Grade and Young Adult authors; and to their seminar with Arlee Bird.  That seminar led me here.  In the A-Z Challenge where I am learning a lot about the steps I need to achieve my goals to bring me closer to my inspiring dream of getting my manuscript published!

Reach for your dreams and enjoy every step along the path to achieving them. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi fellow A2Z blogger! Good luck with the challenge. Your post made me think of the poem A Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes.

    Chontali Kirk
    chontalikirk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chontali,

      Thank you for stopping by my site. I am so glad you did. I love your site what a great concept and it is well executed.

      Good luck with the challenge.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the challenge, I think you'll do very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish you luck as well.
      I liked the book review you posted today and look forward to more recommendations.

      Delete
  3. Kat,

    Congrats!!!

    You are talented... and you will be very successful!


    Denise

    ReplyDelete