Thursday, February 13, 2014

An amazing offer


I recently attended a seminar on editing your book hosted by the Book Doctors, Arielle Eckstut and David Henry Sterry.

http://www.thebookdoctors.com/who-we-are

I walked away with an amazing amount of valuable information.  I learned so much about your opening paragraph, your pitch, writing dialogue.  It was worth every moment of my time and ended way too soon.

At the end these fountainheads of information gathered from years of real life experience made an amazing offer.  "If you buy our book and email us a copy of the receipt we will give you a free twenty minute consultation."

I immediately jumped on the offer and now they have graciously allowed me to extend this offer to others who did not attend the seminar.  I cannot stress enough how helpful their seminar was and would highly recommend any level of writer taking them up on their offer.

Below is a link to their website and on their website is information about the book and how to contact them is at the bottom of the page.  Please let them know you were referred by Kathryn Thornton when you submit your receipt.

Happy writing!

http://www.thebookdoctors.com/our-book


No comments:

Post a Comment