Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Why is it...


When I have to travel I get lofty ideas of all that I can accomplish.
I won't have children to take care of, no dogs to take care of, no long commute to work.  Of course I will use that time to exercise.  How great to have a gym and a pool.

If I am going to be away for more than a couple of days I think this is a great way to get a habit started.  I some how never start my new better for my health habits on these trips.

At night I will be by myself, no feeling guilty about writing instead of spending time with my husband.

Yet somehow the sneakers stay in the suitcase.  My writing sits fallow.  Why is that?


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but I do know I have the same problem. I think Bruce Lee explains it best: If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true sensei. Still amazing to me how, when I don't have a thousand things to do I get nothing done.

      Delete