Friday, August 29, 2014

It's All In Your Attitude





I thought this was great when I saw it....



I posted it to a few friends and was surprised at the consistent response from them of, "If only it was that easy!"

I think it is.  It is all in your attitude.  You decide how much or little something that happens to you is going to impact your life.    I am sure we all know someone who has been diagnosed with cancer or is facing a life threatening illness and it is the attitude that they have while battling these infirmities that makes all the difference in the world.  So I say to you, consciously choose to yell "plot twist" and tackle the new challenge with vigor, wonder and excitement and see where it leads you.   Somethings that you would never believe would actually work out for the best do.

Have fun, enjoy life, and happy writing.
Kate 

4 comments:

  1. We sure can change our destiny. I had stroke, when I was paralysed on the right side. It was a very traumatic period in my life. But I was determined to get back to normal as soon as possible. Against all odds I somehow got back to what I was before I got the. We need not think that a plot can have only one ending , we can surely change the ending the way we want it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story of triumph! Good for you. I know many people who have the best attitude and come through so many difficult situations and the ones who don't have a positive attitude don't seem to fare as well. I have a friend who beat leukemia three times and is now fighting colon and stomach cancer. I was thinking of her when I wrote this. Thanks so much for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Is it appropriate to scream it in the middle of conversations? Maybe not. Just checking. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an internal scream. No need to share with others. It may only be a plot twist for you.

      Delete